* Price variations for our Disposable Surgical Masks
* Price variations for our Reusable Polyester Masks
Reusable Masks vs Disposable Masks
- Disposable masks may only be worn once as opposed to the reusable masks that can be worn for 24 hours, washed and worn again. The expected life span of a reusable mask is approximately 6 months, if taken good care of.
- Each person would need at least one disposable mask per day. We recommend each person have two reusable masks, allowing them to have one in the wash and one they wear.
- There is a major cost saving per person over a 6-month period, in using 2 x reusable masks @ R100 VAT excl each vs using approximately 126 disposable masks over 6 months @ R15 VAT excl each.
Quoting SA President Cyril Ramaphosa (23 April 2020): “As we begin the easing of lockdown restrictions from the beginning of May, we are calling on all South Africans to wear a face mask whenever you leave home.”